A Rube Goldberg machine that is used to squish a Creme Egg. It goes around the walls of our lounge.
This is an entry in Cadbury's "Unleash The Goo" competition, in which entrants must find the most creative way to break a creme egg.
The music is by the Jews Brothers Band - they are awesome: http://www.jewsbrothers.com
Here are some answers to questions people keep asking me:
- the ringing ball comes out of the red flipping box.
- the painting tilts, which causes the top ball to run down it.
- a keen eye will notice the egg unravels out of its foil wrapping.
- at around 1:52, the balls are rolling behind a sheet of glass that is at a slight angle so that the balls have to revolve a lot just to move a small amount.
- it took about 6 months to make and 3 days / 200 takes to film.
Much credit must be give to the amazing Pitagora Suicchi ones for all their original ideas!
Courtesy of allonewordplease