Monday, March 16, 2009

@CrazyOnYou

Bio: Think before tweeting... Disinfect keyboard after reading... Mostly Harmless

When I first saw @CrazyOnYou's twitter bio, I was compelled to follow him - especially the 'Disinfect keyboard after reading' bit. And I haven't been disappointed. His tweets are often humorous and he has been quick to banter when I've @ replied to some of the many of his tweets that invite it. When he's not being funny, @CrazyOnYou is often posting great music to listen to. Okay, not always great, but he is a veritable font of musical fodder.

@jafprrr: Well, here we are. Welcome to the inaugural intweet!

@CrazyOnYou: I'm looking forward to it ... Let's have fun!

@jafprrr: Nervous?

@CrazyOnYou: Naah... Looking forward to the conversation.

@jafprrr: Good. So, um, what DID happen in the Foreign Legion?

@CrazyOnYou: Let's Get This Party Started... :) ♫ http://blip.fm/~312gx

@jafprrr: You got a party started in the Foreign Legion?

@CrazyOnYou: Really? I didn't know those guys cared... Big hugz guys. Except for you Pierre.

@jafprrr: I think I heard about Pierre...congrats on your 10,000th tweet yesterday

@CrazyOnYou: Thank you! It's funny how people react around milestone tweets. Most of my tweetstream is random so it didn't seam big...

@jafprrr: You know, I did some calcs, & it works out to >5 tweeps per follower & >25 tweeps per day

@CrazyOnYou: I'm quality, babe! And, apparently somewhat compulsive..

@jafprrr: Which of course leads to beer (what doesn't?)...I couldn't help but notice your pic. Like the odd brew?

@CrazyOnYou: I like the odd brew, the even brew and quite a few in between... But don't forget coffee...

@jafprrr: Do you have a fav? Or does compulsion simply make it the one in front of you?

@CrazyOnYou: My favorite brew is Guiness. My favorite coffee is Gevalia. You know I never noticed that they both start with 'G' before...

@jafprrr: Sazarack doesn't, though. @lynndorman wanted me to ask you about that - that is, if you remember...

@CrazyOnYou: It was New Orleans... There might have been some alcohol involved... I remember waking up three days later...

@jafprrr: Actually, I see she wanted me to ask you how to MAKE Sazarack...and thoughts on that?

@lynndorman: he can drink it too

@CrazyOnYou: Umm... Can I call a friend? Well, uhh.... Did you know yesterday was Pi Day?

@jafprrr: No, but I see you had some fun with #3hotwords. What is Pi Day? 3 words please...

@CrazyOnYou: Irrational math love

@jafprrr: Ok, you can go into a LITTLE more detail...

@CrazyOnYou: Yesterdays date 3/14 corresponded to the first digits of the irrational number pi. Plus, I ate some cherry pie...

@jafprrr: You know, in most parts of the world, Pi Day would be 4/31 (except there isn't one)

@CrazyOnYou: I told you it was irrational... Would you like that ala mode?

@jafprrr: Probably. So, how did your task oriented day go today? Did it beat the depression, or is this a better antidote?

@CrazyOnYou: Well, this is a lot more fun! The tasks were like Russian dolls, starting one created others which created others...

@jafprrr: That darned real life keeps getting in the way, doesn't it?

@CrazyOnYou: Yeah, especially the real life that I didn't pick up and then tripped over...

@jafprrr: At least it wasn't a real-life rake, I guess. @waterbears wants to know: How did you come to love music so much?

@CrazyOnYou: Thanks, @waterbears ! I grew up studying, learning and reading with music in the background. It's part of how I think now...

@jafprrr: So that explains it (how you think, that is)...

@CrazyOnYou: Nothing explains how I think... I still surprised people give me credit for thinking in the first place...

@jafprrr: And this growing up thing, when did that happen?

@CrazyOnYou: Well, I got taller. Then I grew wider. Probably never going to get more mature, though...

@jafprrr: That's a relief! We're racing thru the hour here, so who are some of yr fav tweeps? I wanna check 'em out...

@CrazyOnYou: Oh, God, that's a great way for me to get in trouble... @Astrogirl426 and @ImWendy and @smuttysteff and @ninjen and... You!

@jafprrr: Shucks! I was thinking that was a little unfair as I hit Enter. This is easier: fav music?

@CrazyOnYou: Well, Heart, obviously. I like all kinds of music: classical, rock, country, hip hop, world, Latin... It all speaks to me.

@jafprrr: And finally, can we find you anywhere else? There's no link on yr profile...

@CrazyOnYou: I'm getting ready to start a blog, watch my profile and my tweets to find out about it.

@jafprrr: Will do. Well, thank you - you've made the very first intweet a most enjoyable experience...

@CrazyOnYou: It's been a lot of fun. Glad I took all those Valium... Am I drooling?

@jafprrr: Is that what it is? I wasn't going to say anything...

@CrazyOnYou: It always happens when I don't get the meds just right... Bunnies! Fluffy pink bunnies!

Courtesy of intweets

No comments:

Post a Comment