Sunday, January 27, 2013

Phun with a Phisherman


From: Colin A. Benedict
To: "jafprrr@yahoo.com" <***@****> Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:24 PMSubject: Jamie Reygle

January.15.2013

Attn:Jamie Reygle

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself and also inform you of a very important and classified information that relates to monetary issues as regards the late (Reygle).I am Mr.Colin A. Benedict.I have decided to write you via this private mail box for personal reasons for my own security, further correspondence shall be official via my firm's email address if necessary.It requires your urgent attention and I would Like to meet with you personally, for about an hour or so, to discuss this issue. To set up a meeting for this at your convenience.It is my hope that we will be able to arrange to meet.However before we proceed, please confirm your last name. In the meantime, best of luck with your endeavors, and I look forward to answering any questions you may have and also meeting with you and doing business with you in the near future.Lastly get back with your phone number.

Thank you for accommodating my enquiry.

Best Regards,

Colin A. Benedict.



From: Jamie Reygle <***@****>To: Colin A. Benedict  Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2013, 1:16Subject: Re: Jamie Reygle

do tell me more, this is fascinating!



From: Colin A. Benedict
To: Jamie Reygle  Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:06 AMSubject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Attn:Jamie Reygle ,

Thank you for accommodating my enquiry, you share the same last name with my late client and your name was stated on the last will and testament as the real next of kin, I believe you are in the right position to stand as the real next of kin, Also you might be related without you knowing, My client was originally from your country and I believe I can work with you; I received a call from Finance house here in UK notifying me that Mr. William Reygle deposited a sum of (£1.8m) "One Million eight Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling" in the finance house. However, the bank advice me to provide with the name of the next of kin of the estate, because for the past four years and some months now, the account have been a dormant account and any dormant accounts are usually reverted to government treasure as unclaimed funds after five years.

This is why I decided to seek for whose name shall be used as the next of kin after which I have also contacted you because of the ultimatum of twenty one days from now and pressure from the Finance House which says that if I failed to present the name of the next of kin, the account will be closed finally and redirected to government treasury as unclaimed funds as constituted by federal law on banking industries/finance houses.

First, I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail, On my own part as a lawyer and also the personal attorney to the deceased I will facilitate the necessary documents from the ministry of justice here in London that will prove the Legality of this money, when it is due to be transferred.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please endeavor to reply ASAP on your stand in this issue.

 Best Regards,

Colin A. Benedict.
TEL:+44  77321 35208
FAX: +44 20818 16047


From: Jamie Reygle <***@****>To: Colin A. Benedict  Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2013, 16:56Subject: Re: Jamie Reygle

How sad. But exciting, too!

How did you connect him with me?


From: Colin A. Benedict
To: Jamie Reygle  Sent: Thursday, 17 January 2013 4:08 AMSubject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Attn:Jamie Reygle

Thanks for your mail, I have a very busy day holding meeting with the board of trustees, as stated in my last mail you and my late client shares the same last name which I has to be confirmed with the information at hand.I understand your skeptizm, with the rate of internet fraud and junk mails that is obtained right now, I want you to believe that I will NEVER get you involved in anything that will tarnish your image, cost you any financial loss, bring shame to you or your family, or put you in jail, Just have that believe that the funds of my late client will arrive safely in your designated bank account with no questions asked. For this reason to clarify my curiosity please fill the below bio-data, after confirmation of these information I will be able to give you depth information about my late client and his estate.

Waiting for your quick response to enable me to proceed further.

 FULL NAME:

RECENT ADDRESS:

PREVIOUS ADDRESS:

AGE:

PHONE NUMBER:

PLACE OF BIRTH:

PLACE OF WORK:

JOB TITLE:

I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Colin A. Benedict



From: Jamie Reygle <***@****>To: Colin A. Benedict  Sent: Friday, 25 January 2013 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Dear Mr Benedict,

I so appreciate the effort you must have gone to to connect me with William Reygle. I am sincerely astounded at your effort.

Please let me know how you were able to determine that we were related, and how you were able to track me down. We live in such different parts of the world, for one.

I look forward to hearing back from you. My whole family is so excited about the possibilities that await!


Kindest regards,

Jamie Reygle



From: Colin A. Benedict
To: Jamie Reygle  Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013 4:26 AMSubject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Attn:Jamie Reygle

Thank you so much for the wonderful note but right now before we can take the next step you need to get back to me with the details I requested from you,so we can take the next step we don't have time to waste if everything work out fine from your end the money should be in your account in seven working days so you can instruct your bank to transfer my own part to me as well act fast on this opportunities.

Thank you for accommodating my enquiry.

Best Regards,

Colin A. Benedict.



From: Jamie Reygle <***@****>To: Colin A. Benedict  Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Dear Colin,

I appreciate the urgency. I am just intrigued about your process. I'm sure you understand that with the sensitive nature of this transaction it is important for us to get a truly detailed picture of what is happening here.

I haven't heard from William in forever, so you must see that this comes as a very big surprise.


Kindest regards,

Jamie Reygle




From: Colin A. Benedict
To: jamie@**** Sent: Sunday, 27 January 2013 3:44 AMSubject: Re: Jamie Reygle


Attn:Jamie Reygle

Why are you delaying this transaction?I requested for your bio-data so I can furnish you with the document at hand so we can proceed to the next stage this week. Mr.Jamie if you are not ready to apply with my condition let me know so I can look for another Reygle to carry out this transaction.We don't have time to waste.Still waiting for the Bio-Data.


Best Regard

Colin.A.Benedict



From: Jamie Reygle <***@****>To: Colin A. Benedict  Sent: Sunday, 27 January 2013 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: Jamie Reygle

Good luck finding another Reygle, Mr Benedict.

My wife and I joined parts of our last names together to create this name. There never was a William Reygle, there never was a Reygle before us, and you are one big con artist.

It's been nice playing this game with you, anyway.

There may be a sucker born every minute, and this time it's YOU!

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! I came across your blog by searching the fax number that your con artist provided. I received pretty much the exact same email (deceased relative, 1.8 million pounds, need personal data to confirm your identity, blah blah.) I've decided to play along with this game and have only given him information that one could easily find out on the internet about me.

    (Incidentally, I had a different gentleman contact me who claims to be from a law firm plus he sent me a photo of his work badge and Solicitor card (the equivalent of a lawyer.) His most recent communication with me included a letter on company stationery... sure seems like a lot of trouble to go through to pull a scam!

    ReplyDelete